- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Drought in key states hits pulses sowing; prices may soar
Updated: November 20, 2018 14:51 pm
Deficient rains and severe drought in parts of Karnataka and other states have resulted in less sowing of pulses over a year ago period, as per the agriculture ministry's data release.