- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Draft telecom policy: Benefits - 40 lakh jobs and 50 mbps broadband speed; cost - $100 bn
Updated: May 2, 2018 23:09 pm
The draft telecom policy branded as 'National Digital Communications Policy 2018' was unveiled by the government yesterday. It also aims to attract USD 100 billion in the digital communications sector by 2022 with help of regulatory reforms