- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Crorepati count in India skyrockets: All you want to know in a glance
Updated: October 23, 2018 18:12 pm
In 2017-18, the country reported its best direct tax to GDP ratio of close to 6% in the past 10 years. As many as 88,649 taxpayers had disclosed income above Rs 1 crore in assessment year 2014-15.