- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
Can't Solve Oil Price Rise With Tweets: Arun Jaitley
Updated: October 7, 2018 14:48 pm
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has taken a swipe at the opposition over its math on runaway fuel price rise. In a post, Jaitley linked the weakening rupee and widening current account deficit or CAD to high international price of crude oil.