- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Bharti Airtel approved the merger of Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers
Updated: April 26, 2018 03:18 am
Bharti Airtel has approved the merger of Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers to create the largest mobile tower entity worldwide with 1.63 lakh towers across 22 circles in India.