- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Bank's legal notice on WhatsApp for loan defaulters
Updated: September 19, 2018 08:42 am
The Bombay High Court had recently ruled that banks can send legal notices to loan defaulters through WhatsApp. Once it is proved that the notice was delivered, the court will accept it as duly served on the requisite individual.