- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Bank's legal notice on WhatsApp for loan defaulters
Updated: September 19, 2018 08:42 am
The Bombay High Court had recently ruled that banks can send legal notices to loan defaulters through WhatsApp. Once it is proved that the notice was delivered, the court will accept it as duly served on the requisite individual.