- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Banks hire detective agencies to find whereabouts of loan defaulters
Updated: June 3, 2018 14:19 pm
Banks are leaving no stone unturned to recover the dues from loan defaulters. Banks are using the services of detective agencies to get hold of absconding loan defaulters.