- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Bandhan Bank set to acquire HDFC Gruh in share swap deal
Updated: January 7, 2019 21:18 pm
Bandhan Bank will acquire NBFC Gruh Finance in a share swap deal, the private lender has said. The board of directors of both the companies approved the merger on Monday.