- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Railway Budget: FM Arun Jaitley allocates Rs1.48 lakh cr for railways, promises Wi-Fi, CCTVs
Updated: February 2, 2018 12:44 pm
Railway Budget: FM Arun Jaitley allocates Rs 1.48 lakh cr for railways, promises Wi-Fi, CCTVs. Watch the video to get all rail budget updates.