Here are five key highlights of Budget 2017
Read the five key highlights of India's Union Budget 2017-18.
Highlights of the Union budget for 2017-18 presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in parliament on Wednesday.
Watch the LIVE Budget 2017 speech of FM Jaitley here-
Here are five key highlights of Budget 2017:
1. We have moved from a discretionary administration to a policy-based administration
2. Expectations included burning issues like inflation and price rise, issue of corruption and crony capitalism
3. Our government was elected amidst huge expectations of people, the underlying theme of expectations being good governance
4. Hope to resolve all issues regarding goods and services tax (GST) via consultations
5. We are moving from informal to formal economy and the Government is now seen as a trusted custodian of public money
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.