हिंदी में पढ़ें
Income Tax Calculator
Personal Loan Calculator
Car Loan Calculator
Home Loan Calculator
MF Returns Calculator
Bill allowing 75% reservation in private jobs approved in Haryana
Wed, Mar 03, 2021
Haryana Governor Satyadeo Narain Arya has given assent to the Bill providing 75% reservation in the private sector to job seekers from the state.
Haryana job quota in private sector: PASSED! Assembly clears bill on 75 per cent reservation for local people
Thu, Nov 05, 2020
Haryana job quota in private sector: The Haryana Assembly on Thursday passed a bill to give 75 per cent reservation in private sector jobs to youth from the state, an election promise made by ruling alliance partner Jannayak Janta Party.
Government jobs reservation: Kerala cabinet nod to implement 10 pct quota
Thu, Oct 22, 2020
Government jobs reservation: The Kerala cabinet on Wednesday approved implementation of 10 per cent reservation in government jobs for the financially backward section in the general category without affecting the existing ones.
SC's verdict on Reservation in promotion causes huge uproar in parliament
Mon, Feb 10, 2020
After Supreme court's comment on reservation bill where the honorable court said that "Reservations in Promotions not a fundamental right" there was a huge uproar in the parliament.
Bombay HC upholds Maratha quota, but orders to cut it from 16 to 12-13%
Fri, Jun 28, 2019
Bombay HC upholds Maratha quota, reduces to 12-13 percent. To know more watch the video
Maratha quota in jobs, education: Bombay HC upholds vailidity, but says it should be cut from 16 to 12-13%
Thu, Jun 27, 2019
The Maratha reservation is in addition to the existing 52 per cent overall reservation in the state. With 16 per cent reservation for Marathas, the quota quantum in the state is expected to rise to 68 per cent.
Cabinet clears Central Educational Institutions Bill; 7000 teachers vacancies to be filled up
Wed, Jun 12, 2019
The decision will address the long standing demands of persons belonging to SCs/STs/SEBCs and ensure their rights envisaged under the Constitution, as it will also ensure providing 10% reservation to EWS.
What will be the 5 biggest issues of 2019 elections?
Mon, Mar 11, 2019
What will be the 5 biggest issues of 2019 elections? to know more watch the video.
Modi’s Last Cabinet Meeting to take place tomorrow
Wed, Mar 06, 2019
The Last Union Cabinet Meeting is scheduled to be held at 7, Lok Kalyan Marg tomorrow. The Modi Government may take a few last minute steps to impress the people ahead of the 2019 general elections. Watch full video to know more.
IRCTC: Now you can online book your seat after the chart is prepared
Thu, Feb 28, 2019
IRCTC: Now you can online book your seat after the chart is prepared. Wacth Video:
EWS quota: Uttar Pradesh third state to approve reservation for the poor
Fri, Jan 18, 2019
The Constitution (124th Amendment) Bill, 2019, providing for 10 per cent reservation in government jobs and educational institutions to the economically weaker sections in the general category was passed by Parliament in its recently concluded winter session.
Gujjars entitled to 21 pct quota under OBC category too?
Tue, Jul 03, 2018
Rajasthan's Social Justice and Empowerment minister Arun Chaturvedi said the notification issued for giving one per cent reservation under the MBC category in December 2017 was not being implemented properly by different departments due to lack of clarity in its language.
India will launch the South Asia Satellite on May 5, says PM Modi in Mann Ki Baat address
Sun, Apr 30, 2017
“The capacities of this satellite and the facilities it provides will go a long way in addressing South Asia’s economic and developmental priorities," he said