Mon, Sep 11, 2023
Lens leverages Account Aggregator framework helps users share data across financial institutions securely and efficiently.
Tue, Aug 08, 2023
Unicorn Fintech firm MobiKwik on Tuesday reported its first ever consolidated profit at Rs 3 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, a senior company official said.
Thu, May 04, 2023
In FY23, MobiKwik also added 16 million users, taking its total user base to 140 million.
Fri, Jun 14, 2019
Bajaj Finance Ltd, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv collaborated with MobiKwik to take the Bajaj Finserv Wallet to over 2 million online and offline MobiKwik merchant network stores.
Mon, Jun 10, 2019
In May 2019, MobiKwik has clocked Rs 362 crore in GTV In the IMPS fund transfer category.
Fri, May 17, 2019
ICICI Lombard and Mobikwik have reportedly joined hands to insure "home contents".
Tue, Apr 23, 2019
Life insurance sector only covers about 25 per cent of India's population and the rest 75 per cent of Indians are not covered by any form of life insurance.
Wed, Oct 03, 2018
Now, you can get Rs 60,000 instantly in your mobile wallet! You can transfer the amount to your bank account as well.
Wed, Sep 19, 2018
If you are buying petrol today, here's a good news. You can save up to Rs 100 on your bill by making payment with MobiKwik.
Mon, Aug 13, 2018
If you are a student or an employee working in a different city than the one where your family stays, then this Bengaluru based-start-up will provide you with your basic needs of roti and makan .
Wed, Apr 18, 2018
One97 Communications, which owns the Paytm brand, said it has seen a 30 per cent surge in transactions from several cities across India compared to the last month. It added that this growth has been registered from major parts of states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Assam, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Telangana, among others
Sat, Feb 10, 2018
On successful payment, users will get a confirmation SMS from Jio with transaction details and another SMS with store details from where they can collect JioPhone after identity verification
Wed, Nov 01, 2017
The device is designed as an electronic calculator to make it easy for shopkeepers to use them.
Tue, Oct 10, 2017
Mobile user base growth slowed down to 9% in Q2 from a huge 23% growth in the Q1.
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
Mobile wallets that were glorified during the demonetisation era were just 1% of overall value transactions in FY17.
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
The digital wallet, developed by MobiKwik for BSNL, is in line with the telecom corporation's intent to take the reach of digital payments to semi-urban and rural India, a BSNL statement said.
Sun, Aug 06, 2017
MobiKwik has so far raised over USD 85 million in funding from investors like South Africa's payments major Net1, Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia and Cisco Investments.
Thu, Aug 03, 2017
Just a few days after Axis Bank acquired Freecharge, now NBFC Bajaj Finance has brought nearly 11% stake in another digital wallet company MobiKwik.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017
Axis Bank announced on Thursday that it acquired Freecharge from Snapdeal in an all-cash deal for Rs 385 crore.
Sun, Jul 16, 2017
As part of the tie-up, MobiKwik wallet is now integrated with Samsung Pay Mini to enable one-tap payments at more than 1.4 million MobiKwik-powered merchants across the country, the digital payments firm said in a statement.
Thu, May 11, 2017
While there had been speculation earlier that Paytm was looking to buy Freecharge, this latest development puts all rumours to rest.
Mon, Apr 24, 2017
Flipkart, which is advanced talks with Snapdeal's largest investor SoftBank for its acquisition, could stand to benefit from this deal the most.
The merged entity is likely to get an investment of $200 million (nearly Rs 1,300 crore) from a Chinese investor
By accepting cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.