Get Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox
हिंदी में पढ़ें
Banking & Financial Services
Income Tax Calculator
Personal Loan Calculator
Car Loan Calculator
Home Loan Calculator
Air India divestment News
Air India divestment
Air India disinvestment process to begin from Aug-Sept 2019: Sources
Fri, May 24, 2019
In the earlier attempt, the Civil Aviation ministry wanted to retain 25% stake with it and the rest 75% was to be handed over to the interested buyer.
Govt allows 100% FDI under automatic route for single brand retail
Wed, Jan 10, 2018
Union Cabinet today approved 100 per cent Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) under automatic route for single brand retail trading. Upto 49 per cent FDI is allowed under automatic route presently, but any investment beyond the limit requires government approval.
Air India: No formal interest from Tatas, clarifies Sinha
Sat, Dec 02, 2017
The comment of the Union minister of state for civil aviation sought to clear the air after he told a television news channel yesterday that there were indications of interest from the Tatas for Air India.
Now, Air India looks for Rs 1,500 crore short term loans
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
This is the second time in little over a month that the flagship carrier has floated tenders for short tenure loans even as the government is working on the modalities for the stake sale.