- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
YouTube to change how subscriber count is shown
Updated: May 23, 2019 07:33 am
YouTube announced that it is introducing a major change to how it publicly shows the subscriber count on channels. Starting August 2019, YouTube will start showing the abbreviated subscriber number across all desktop and mobile apps for channels with more than 1,000 subscribers. Those with fewer subscribers will be shown non-abbreviated count. Third-parties using YouTube API services will also access the same public-facing counts you see on YouTube. Meanwhile, creators will be able to see the exact number in YouTube Studio.