- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
WhatsApp rolls out new privacy settings
Updated: April 13, 2019 18:15 pm
WhatsApp was expected to add a new Group Invitation feature to its app. Facebook-owned company has now released new privacy settings for Groups, giving users more control over their experience. With this feature, a group admin will first have to take your permission to add you to any WhatsApp group. Watch this video to know more.