- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Twitter pulls down over 4,000 accounts linked to Iranian government
Updated: June 17, 2019 13:27 pm
In its latest transparency disclosure, Twitter revealed that it pulled down a massive chunk of accounts related to the Iranian government which was found in violation of the Twitter Rules.