- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Samsung Galaxy Fold review: How good is India's most expensive smartphone?
Updated: November 11, 2019 15:39 pm
Samsung Galaxy Fold review: World's first foldable smartphone has arrived in India. Priced at Rs 1.65 lakh, it is also the country's most expensive phone and offers you a smartphone as well as tablet experience in the same device. How good is it? Does it justify its price tag? To find out, watch this review.