- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Nokia slashes prices of Nokia 3.1, 5.1, 6.1, 8 Sirocco
Updated: October 23, 2018 13:24 pm
Nokia 3.1 with the 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, is now available for Rs 10,999 which was earlier priced at Rs 11,999 it features a 5.2 inch HD+ display with a 720x1440 pixels resolution