- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Nokia launches 6.1 Plus and 5.1 Plus smartphones with notch display in India
Updated: August 22, 2018 21:24 pm
While the Nokia 6.1 Plus costs Rs 15,999, the company will announce the price of Nokia 5.1 Plus in September.