- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Nokia 6.1 Plus priced at Rs 15,999 launched in India
Updated: August 22, 2018 16:40 pm
HMD Global today launched two new devices -- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Rs 15,999) and Nokia 5.1 Plus (pricing to be announced later) -- in the Indian market. These phones will be available later this month.