- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Microsoft Xbox One S Fortnite Limited leaked
Updated: May 27, 2019 13:45 pm
Microsoft's rumoured new Xbox One S Fortnite Limited Edition has been spotted online and from the first look of the console, it is solely for purple lovers. The images, obtained by the WinFuture, show off the upcoming gaming console with a matching controller in a new Gradient Purple. In terms of the specifications, the Fornite-themed console will offer 1TB storage and Blu-ray optical driver. The new Microsoft Xbox One S Fortnite Limited Edition Bundle is rumoured to release in the US at USD 299. Microsoft is expected to pack new 'Dark Vertex' skin and 2000 V-Bucks in-game currency, along with a monthly subscription of Xbox Live Gold, EA Access, and Xbox Game Pass in the bundle.