- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Honor 8X With Dual Cameras Launched in India
Updated: October 16, 2018 19:39 pm
The Honor 8X smartphone is priced in India starting at Rs. 14,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option, Rs. 16,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, and Rs. 18,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.