- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Good news for iPhone users as Apple increases the cellular download limit
Updated: June 3, 2019 15:36 pm
Apple has decided to break the stereotype for iPhone users by making it easy to download thick apps, which were earlier possible only over Wi-Fi. 9to5 Mac spotted that Apple has increased the cellular download limit for iPhone and iPad from 150 MB to 200 MB. Now, users can download games, apps, video podcasts, or more that are slightly heavier. In the test download, the App Store allowed compressed app over the said limit. For example, one can probably successfully download a game over the cellular limit that is listed at 240 MB but while downloading, the version that is downloaded is below the 200 MB limit as it removes the irrelevant assets.