Best smartphones in India under Rs 30,000; From Vivo V5 Plus, Honor View 10 to Xiaomi Mi A1, check out list
Smartphones in India have witnessed a phenomenal growth, and the entry of Chinese technology firms like Xiaomi has given further boost to the market with the launch of budget friendly mobile phones that pack top of the line features. The list of best smartphones is unending, but here are a few smartphone models available under the price range of Rs 30,000.
1. Honor View10: Released in January 2018 with listed price of Rs 29,999, Honor View10 smartphone flaunts a metal body design and comes with a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Powered by Kirin 970 octa-core SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage, the View10 sports a dual-lens camera with a f/1.8 aperture, a 16-megapixel RGB lens, paired with a 20-megapixel monochrome lens. Up front, there is a 13-megapixel camera with ‘Intelligent Portrait Recognition’ for selfie and video calling. Image source: Honor website
2. Vivo V7+: Released in September 2017 with a listed price of Rs 21,990, Vivo V7+ phablet features a 5.99-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) resolution IPS, FullView display. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core 64-bit processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage, as well as the option to expand it using up to 256GB microSD card, the Vivo V7+ runs on Android v7.1 Nougat based on FunTouch OS 3.2. The Vivo V7+ features a 16-megapixel rear camera and the huge 24-megapixel with portrait mode to add Bokeh effects selfie camera. Image source: Vivo website
3. Oppo F3 Plus: Oppo F3 Plus phablet, priced at Rs 27,990, features a 6.0-inch FHD (720 pixel) Super AMOLED display. With 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory, the Oppo F3 Plus will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 quad-core processor clocked at 1.95 GHz. The smartphone sports a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 16-megapixel+8-megapixel selfie camera up front. The Oppo device is to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0. Image source: Youtube
4. Vivo V5 Plus: With a listed price of Rs 22,990, Vivo V5 Plus comes with big feature, the 20-megapixel + 8-megapixel selfie camera and a 16-megapixel sensor rear camera. Vivo V5 Plus features a 5.5-inch full HD (1080p) touchscreen with 2.5D curved display protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 octa-core 2.0GHz chipset, accompanied by 4GB of RAM and 64GB of on-board storage, the device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0. Connectivity options include, dual-SIM card slots (nano SIMs), 4G support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB OTG. Image source: Vivo website
5. Xiaomi Mi A1: With a price tage of Rs 13,999, Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone comes with a flagship dual camera, full metal body, and fingerprint resistant on the back side. The Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inch full HD display with Corning gorilla glass protection, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core 2.0GHz processor paired with Adreno 506 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can further be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card. The Mi A1 comes with a dual-camera setup that includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. Image source: Xiaomi website