- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Xiaomi’s Mi A1 gets a price cut, now available at Rs 13,999
Dual camera flagship device of the Chinese smartphone company, Xiaomi, the Mi A1 has got a price cut of Rs 1,000.
- Mi A1 was released in early September shortly after its global launch in India
- It was priced at Rs 14,999
- The phone will be available on Mi.com and Flipkart.
The recently released Chinese smartphone, Mi A1, has received a permanent price cut of Rs 1,000. The phone by Xiaomi which was earlier priced at Rs 14,999 will now be available for Rs 13,999 only.
Xiaomi’s Mi A1 had its global launch in New Delhi, this year and was touted to be one of the most affordable smartphones with high specifications.
“Great news Mi Fans: announcing a permanent price drop of Rs 1,000 on Mi A1!,” Xiaomi India Managing Director, Manu Jain tweeted. The phone will be available on Mi.com and Flipkart.
Last week, e-commerce marketplace Flipkart announced a deal on the phone, pricing it a little shy of Rs 14,000.
The smartphone is expected to get the Android Oreo update by the end of this year.
The Mi A1 is available in three colour variants – black, rose gold and gold.
Mi A1 Specs
- The phone has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM or external, expandable memory up to 128 GB.
- It has a 5.5 inch full HD display.
- Mi A1 comes pact with a 12MP plus 12MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP front camera.
- It has a 3080 mAh Li-polymer battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor.
- The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.