Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S launched in India with 48MP camera, 4000mAh battery at Rs 10,999
Xiaomi has expanded its highly popular Redmi Note 7 line-up with the introduction of Redmi Note 7S on Monday. The 48MP camera was launched on Monday afternoon and comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE.
Xiaomi has expanded its highly popular Redmi Note 7 line-up with the introduction of Redmi Note 7S on Monday. The 48MP camera was launched on Monday afternoon and comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE. It is now the second Xiaomi smartphone after Redmi Note 7 Pro to sport a 48MP camera in India. Anuj Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India said that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has achieved major success in the Indian smartphone industry, and one of the key contributing factors is Redmi Note series which is known to offer the best of innovative features with great quality at truly honest pricing.
"Our newly launched Redmi Note 7S continues this strong legacy with a powerful 48MP camera, offering our Mi Fans the opportunity to capture and enjoy excellent images in addition to its array of amazing features," he said. The Redmi Note 7S comes with 6.3-inch (16 cm) Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) Dot Notch Display, 13MP front camera with AI Portrait mode and 4000mAh battery with USB Type-C and Quick Charge 4 support, among other features.
Here are Redmi Note 7S specs -
- 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera with PDAF, EIS and AI Portrait Mode
- 6.3-inch (16 cm) Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) Dot Notch Display
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 (front and back)
- 13MP front camera with AI Portrait mode
- Octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
- 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB variants
- Hybrid dual SIM/microSD slot
- 4000mAh battery with USB Type-C and Quick Charge 4 support
- Fingerprint sensor and AI Face unlock
- P2i splash-resistant coating, IR blaster
The smartphone has been launched in two variants - 3GB+32GB, priced at Rs 10,999 and 4GB+64GB, priced at Rs 12,999. It will be available in three colours - Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Onyx Black - from 12 PM on May 23 across Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Homes, with availability in offline stores to start the next day, i.e, May 24 onwards.