- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India gets Rs 1,000 price cut; Flipkart offers additional discounts
Redmi Note 4 has got a price cut and Flipkart is providing additional discounts on the Chinese smartphones.
- The Redmi Note 4 received a price cut of Rs 1,000 in India.
- The 4GB Redmi Note 4 has been priced at Rs 11,999.
- Flipkart is offering additional discounts on the smartphones.
Chinese smartphone company, Xiaomi, has announced a price cut for its Redmi Note 4 in India to the tune of Rs 1,000.
"We are announcing a permanent price drop of Rs. 1,000 on India's #1 selling smartphone: #RedmiNote4 [sic]," said Xiaomi India Head Manu Kumar Jain on Sunday.
The Redmi Note 4 3GB RAM 32GB storage which was earlier available for Rs 10,999 will now be available for Rs 9,999.
Flipkart has begun its ‘Big Redmi Note 4’ sale, with a flat Rs 1000 off inclusive in the final price.
The company is also offering the Redmi Note 4 for Rs 999 on its ‘Buy with exchange’ offer where customers would have to part with their own smartphones to avail the new price.
Flipkart is also offering 5% discount on payments with Axis bank Buzz credit cards.
The Redmi Note 4 was launched in India in January in three storage variants of 2GB, 3GB and 4GB. Each of these variants is available on Flipkart for Rs 8,999, Rs 9,999 and Rs 10,999, respectively.
The phone has a 5.5 inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC and runs on Android Nougat.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.