- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's net worth drops by 25% or Rs 8300 cr in 3 months owing to weak market
- Zomato-Blinkit Deal: Food aggregator accused of not sharing information about deal on time; Investors file complaint with SEBI
- Delhi government monsoon session commences today; salary hike of ministers, MLAs on the cards
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority fixes retail prices of 84 drug formulations
- Twitter Blue users on Android can now customise navigation bar
Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4 at a starting price of Rs 9,999
Xiaomi launched three variants of the Redmi Note 4 and will go on sale from January 23 onwards.
Xiaomi on Thursday finally launched the Redmi Note 4 in India. It's latest smartphone was launched at a priced from Rs 9,999 for the 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory variant.
In total it has launched three variants. While the base variant is available at Rs 9,999, the 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory is priced at Rs 10,999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory is priced at Rs 12,999.
The smartphone will go on sale from January 23 at 12 noon and will be on open sale with no registrations, said Manu Kumar Jain, India Head, Xiaomi.
Xiaomi threw in a surprise saying that they are already running a special preview of Android 7.0 Nougat on the new smartphone. The Redmi Note which was launched last year in China was based on MIUI 8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Some of the other specifications of the Redmi Note 4 includes a 5.5 inch full-HD curve glass display. The smartphone is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
Besides this, it has a finger print scanner and an infrared sensor. It also comes with 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by a 4100 mAh battery.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.