WhatsApp voice notes: Listen in secrecy; check out 8 step guide
Do you find it irritating to write a message on WhatsApp? Writing a text is time-consuming and also some people are not very comfortable with writing a long text. You can overcome this easily
Do you find it irritating to write a message on WhatsApp? Writing a text is time-consuming and also some people are not very comfortable with writing a long text. You can overcome this easily. You can send voice messages to the person you want to chat with. However, many people do not open these messages while in a meeting or in office fearing others would hear them. WhatsApp has a feature to avoid this embarrassment.
Many people might not know that voice messages can be played through the phone's earpiece instead of the speaker. So, for the times that you don't have an earpiece, here is how to listen to the message - discretely.
The WhatsApp feature:
1. When you lift the phone while the voice clip is being played, the audio will be audible only in the earpiece and not in the speaker.
2. This WhatsApp feature does not need an update for this and it has been present on the app for quite some time.
3. To Facilitate the use of voice notes, users may simply click and drag the button to the top for the lock.
4. WhatsApp also lets the sender listen to voice messages before sending.
5. The feature is currently available in the beta version 2.18.123. This is expected to be introduced into the stable build soon.
6. Whatsapp voice clips are saved automatically when there is an interruption while recording a message. When a WhatsApp user sends lengthy voice notes and an interruption may cause the entire recording, this feature comes in handy.
8. WhatsApp is reportedly testing the voice notes save feature to address the issues