WhatsApp trick: How to hide and unhide chats
WhatsApp trick: While most of WhatsApp features are known to all users, there are certain WhatsApp tricks no one is aware of. One of them is platform's ability to allow you to hide chats.
WhatsApp trick: The instant messaging platform, WhatsApp has emerged as the most popular messaging service across the globe with around 1.5 billion active users each month. The platform allows you send messages, exchange media, set status and a lot more. While most of these features are known to all users, there are certain WhatsApp tricks no one is aware of. One of them is platform's ability to allow you to hide chats. The feature comes as a blessing for those craving for privacy.
How to hide a chat on WhatsApp?
1. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
2. Tap and hold the chat window you want to hide.
3. Few options will appear on top right corner.
4. Select the box with an arrow pointing downward.
5. The chat will be archived and won't appear in normal window.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
How to hide all chats on WhatsApp?
1. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Go to the Settings section.
4. Select 'Archive all chats' in chat history.
5. All chats will be removed.
How to unhide hidden chats?
The chats that you hide remain in WhatsApp only. To unhide them, you need to open WhatsApp and go to the Chats Tab. Scroll until you find the Archive section. Tap on it and select chats you want to restore. Tap on the icon shaped like a box that points upward. The chats will be restore and appear in the main window.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.