Want cash from bank ATM? Here is how to get it without using debit, credit cards
The government might relaxed the lockdown a little and started the unsealing the country, the number of coronavirus cases are on a rise, which makes it important to maintain social distancing even as we return to normal life.
The government might relaxed the lockdown a little and started the unsealing the country, the number of coronavirus cases are on a rise, which makes it important to maintain social distancing even as we return to normal life. You would want to avoid touching things at public places or meet people for a while. However, if there’s one thing you can’t ignore is a bank ATM machine.
Yes, the need for cash is never going to end. The best viable option is to complete transactions using a digital payments service but there are places that don’t accept payments through that mode, especially local vendors and sellers.
What comes as a relief is the fact that you can withdraw money from certain bank ATMs without having to use the debit or credit cards. In order to avail the cardless cash withdrawal facility, customers are required to download the respective bank’s mobile app. Here is the full process for different banks –
State Bank of India
- Download the SBI internet banking app YONO and click on 'Yono Cash'
- Select the account number and enter the amount that needs to be withdrawn
- You will receive an SMS with YONO cash transaction number and 'YONO cash PIN'
- Go to the SBI ATM and select 'YONO Cash' on the ATM screen
- Enter the YONO cash transaction number, enter the amount that needs to be withdrawn
- You need to enter the PIN and complete the authentication
- Collect cash from the ATM
- Download ICICI bank’s iMobile app
- Go to services and select 'cardless cash withdrawal' option
- Enter the amount you need to withdraw, PIN and select the account
- You will receive a message with a unique 6-digit code on registered mobile number
- Visit a specified ICICI bank ATM and enter the registered mobile number, temporary 4-digit code, 6-digit code
- Collect the cash from ATM
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.