- Tata Motors to buy Ford India's Sanand factory for Rs 726 crore
- At NITI meet, PM Modi gives mantra of 3Ts, modernising agriculture to Chief Ministers in big push for 'Atmanirbhar Bharat'
- Majority of employees want hybrid work, not work from office - An insight
- Oil slides further amid recession fears, slow recovery in China imports
- Commonwealth Games schedule India day 11, August 8
Vivo offers smartphone for just Rs 101: Here is how to get it
The customers need to keep in mind that Rs 101 is just the upfront cost and they will have to pay rest of the amount later.
Vivo has come up with an unbelievable offer for the customers who are planning to buy a smartphone. The manufacturer is hosting an exciting deal on its website where it is giving a chance to own a smartphone for just 101. The deal is available as part of Vivo's 'New Phone, New You' offer. The offer had started on December 2018 and willgo on till Januray 2019. The customers need to keep in mind that Rs 101 is just the upfront cost and they will have to pay rest of the amount later.
101 is considered very auspicious in Indian tradition especially during wedding/Marriage Season. So Vivo offers this offer to celebrate this festival season with a New Phone at an upfront payment of Rs 101.
The offer is only available across India on Vivo approved BFL mapped stores only. A customer can purchase any Vivo device (with MOP above 10k) by paying an upfront fee of INR 101. This offer is available on NEX, V11Pro, V11, Y95, Y83Pro and Y81 4G smartphones.
How to avail this Offer?
1. Just walk-in to your nearest Vivo selling outlet.
2. Pay INR 101 and get all-new Vivo smartphone.
3. This is not all, a customer also gets the advantage of paying phone cost in 6 equal EMIs.
4. Instant approval at 46,000 + Vivo-BFL mapped location across India.
Apart from this, there are other offers:-
- HDFC offers 5% cash back on credit/debit cards, also on HDFC paper finance with ZERO Down Payment offer at on 6 equal EMIs (Rs 399 Processing fees to customer).
- Long Tenure and Regular schemes are also available from HDB, Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, HDFC Bank Paper Finance & Capital First Finance.
- Also, the customer needs to keep in mind that this offer is available only on purchases made through Bajaj Finance Ltd.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.