- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's mobile payment firm starts hiring for crypto project
Dorsey announced his $32.7 billion worth company Square would hire three to four developers and a designer to work on the open-source Bitcoin ecosystem, CNN reported on Wednesday.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey`s mobile payment company - Square - is getting closer to launching its long-awaited crypto project and is ready to make its first hire.
Earlier in March, Dorsey announced his $32.7 billion worth company Square would hire three to four developers and a designer to work on the open-source Bitcoin ecosystem, CNN reported on Wednesday.
"We are close to making our first hire. So let`s set some expectations... We are building open source projects that will make mass adoption not just possible but inevitable. Our goal isn`t to make money, but to improve it," Square Crypto tweeted to its 24.2K followers.
Dorsey re-tweeted the post and captioned it: "Took some time but getting there."
Dorsey claims the Square Crypto initiative is not a commercial pursuit, but an attempt to give back to the Bitcoin community, the report said.
Exact details of the Square Crypto project have been closely guarded and remain unclear as of now.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.