Sony WH-H910N wireless headphones with noise cancellation launched; to sell on Flipkart
Sony has launched its new noise cancellation headphones, the WH-H910N, in India. This is the first Flipkart specific product by Sony and will start selling on the e-commerce platform, starting Friday.
Sony has launched its new noise cancellation headphones, the WH-H910N, in India. This is the first Flipkart specific product by Sony and will start selling on the e-commerce platform, starting Friday. The Sony WH-H910N price in India has been set at Rs 21,990. The headphones claim to deliver high-resolution audio with a battery back up of 35-hours and quick charge support.
Sony claims that you can get up to 2.5 hours of music playback in just 10 minutes of charge. The headphones also spot Quick Attention mode that turns the volume down for instant conversation. The headphones are equipped with touch controls and have support for Alexa and Google Assistant.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
The headphone will only be available in black colour. Here are the key features of the headphones -
- Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones to enjoy music without distraction
- Hi-Res Audio to enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality
- Quick Attention mode turns the volume down for instant conversation
- Sense Engine adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- Touch Sensor to change the track, turn the volume up or down by tapping or swiping the panel
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google assistant with voice assistant features
- Battery life of 35 hours with Quick Charge function – 10 minutes for 2.5 hours playback
The headphones pack 25-mm drivers with aluminium domes and soft urethane edge diaphragms which Sony claims achieve the same sound pressure as conventional 40-mm drivers. The headphones weigh 251 grams and support Bluetooth 5.0.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.