- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Samsung pushes Galaxy Fold launch beyond July
Samsung has further extended the launch of its much awaited foldable smartphone Galaxy Fold beyond July. The smartphone was originally set to release on April 26, but the manufacturer indefinitely delayed the device after multiple review units experienced display issues.
South Korean tech giant Samsung has further extended the launch of its much awaited foldable smartphone Galaxy Fold beyond July. The smartphone was originally set to release on April 26, but the manufacturer indefinitely delayed the device after multiple review units experienced display issues.
Following the defects that came to light, several brands across the US including AT&T, Best Buy along with Samsung itself cancelled pre-orders for the foldable phone, The Verge reported late on Friday.
In May, DJ Koh, Samsung`s CEO promised that "we will not be too late", in terms of launch timing. Later, Samsung representatives have also repeatedly mentioned that the company would announce a new release date for the phone "in the coming weeks", the report added.
Launched earlier this year, the first ever foldable smartphone features a 7.30-inch touchscreen primary display and a 4.60-inch secondary display. The device is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor along with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
There are also two batteries on the inside of the device which together fuels the phone with a 4,380 mAh battery back-up.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.