Reliance Jio selling JioFi for Rs 1999; here’s how you can get it for free
The Mukesh Ambani backed telecom operator, Reliance Jio has continued with discounts and offers on its JioFi device. We tell you how to get it for free.
- JioFi device is priced at Rs 1999.
- Earlier in May the company was offering JioFi for free if bought online.
- Jio is offering a 20% discount on the device from its earlier listed price of Rs 2499.
Reliance Jio has continued promotions of its JioFi device in yet another offer. The portable broadband device by newcomer in the telecom industry, can be availed free of cost.
JioFi, which the company claimed offered ‘True 4G speed, Video and HD Voice calls,’ has been priced at Rs 1999.
The company is also offering 4G Data and HD voice even on 2G and 3G smartphones, the company’s website reads. Jio is offering a 20% discount on the device from its earlier listed price of Rs 2499.
EMI on the device begins at Rs 95.03, which is applicable only on credit cards.
Along with the purchase of JioFi the company is offering Rs 1999 worth of unlimited voice plus data, making the effective price of the device cost free.
However to avail the offer the company said customers will have to buy a Jio SIM, become a Jio Prime member by paying Rs 99 and recharge with a tariff plan.
Terms and conditions on the unlimited voice plus data offer on the website read as follows:
1. To avail the Offer, the Customer needs to purchase a Product and follow below given steps:
a. Subscribe to Jio services by obtaining a Jio SIM card by visiting any of the Jio Store/ Modern Trade/ General Trade / any other partner stores or registering request through online channels. Jio SIM will be issued to Customer subject to Customer completing necessary CAF/ eKYC formalities;
b. Customer to get Jio SIM activated with Jio Prime plan and benefits equivalent Rs. 1999/-.
- Option 1: unlimited voice + 2GB data + 300 SMS every 28 days for 12 recharge cycles.
- Option 2: unlimited voice + 1GB data/day +100 SMS/day every 28 days for 6 recharge cycles.
- Option 3: unlimited voice + 2GB data/day +100 SMS/day every 28 days for 4 recharge cycles.
- Option 4: unlimited voice + 60 GB data +100 SMS/day every 60 days for 2 recharge cycles
c. Customer is required to insert the newly activated SIM inside the newly purchased Product to start enjoying the Offer Benefits.
2. The Customer will get the Offer Benefits as per option selected by the Customer amongst Option 1, 2, 3 and 4.
“The Offer is applicable under pre-paid plans,” Jio said.
Earlier in the month, the company had announced new data offers along with the purchase of JioFi, with users getting the option of enjoying 224 GB data for the duration of the offer period.
In May the company was promoting the JioFi device for free if bought online and 100% Cashback on Dongle Exchange, 4G data worth Rs 2010.
- Reliance Jio's Rs 153 plan for data users; Here's what you should know
- JioPhone: After telecom companies, Reliance will now force feature phone makers to up their game
- Reliance AGM: Mukesh Ambani launches ‘free’ 4G Jiophone, says broadband is next
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.