Oppo F9 Pro launched in India: Know price, specifications, availability and more
Oppo has already started pre-booking for the phone. You can book the phone from Oppo's official website.
Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has launched its much-hyped smartphone Oppo F9 Pro in India today. The base variant of the smartphone has been priced at Rs 19,990. The phone is aimed at taking on a range of OnePlus smartphones.
Oppo F9 Pro boasts of VOOC (Voltage Open loop multi-step Constant-Current Charging) Flash Charge. The base variant features 4GB RAM and 64GB storage (Rs 19,990) while the other variant will have 6GB RAM and 64GB storage and will be priced at Rs 23,990.
The dual-SIM smartphone features MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and Octa core Cortex processor. The device has 6.3-inch Full HD Plus Display with Corning Gorilla Glass v6 support. The phone comes in two variants - 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM. The device has 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB. It is powered by a 3500mAh battery.
It has a dual rear camera, first for Oppo F-series, featuring 16MP+2MP sensors while the front sports 25MP AI selfie camera.
The device runs on ColorOS 5.2 on the top of Android 8.1. Some of F9 Pro features include artistic portrait mode, slow-motion mode, AI beautification 2.1 and of course VOOC Flash Charge.
"Upgraded ColorOS 5.2, based on Android 8.1, offers true multitasking. Now you can listen to music with screen off, identify an object through the lens or handle incoming social media messaging while gaming," claimed the smartphone-maker.
The phone looks stylish and premium. It comes in three colour variants - Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple. The screen to body ratio of the device is 90.8% - giving a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
"Industry-leading VOOC technology, supported by over 500 patents, uses low voltage and high current charging solution. This makes it possible
to charge F9 Pro for 5 minutes and receive 2 hours of talk time," said Oppo.
Oppo has already started pre-booking for the phone. You can book the phone from Oppo's official website. However, the device will go on sale from August 31.
Watch THis Zee Business Video Here
Key features of the phone (As specified by Oppo):
1. Supports 16 scenes and objects: Sunset, Grass, Indoor, Food, Sky, Snow, Night, Dog, Portrait, Baby, Firework, Beach, Scenery, Text, Cat, Stage light.
2. The screen size of F9 Pro is 6.3 inches and the aspect ratio of F9 Pro is 19.5:9.
3. Screen ratio of 90.8% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus the projected area of CG.
4. 25MP Front Camera: The maximum output is about 24.88MP. The actual output of pixel shall be subject to the settings and shooting environment.
5. OPPO F9 Pro adopts a 16MP+2MP dual rear camera.
6. F9 Pro utilizes a typical battery value of 3500mAh with 6GB RAM.
7. Normal charging solution would be applied to ensure the safety under certain extreme circumstances.
8. 5 minutes of charging supports 2 hours of talk time: Test environment: temperature of 20°C – 30°C, relative humidity 45% - 75%, pressure of 86 – 106 kPa. Test conditions: All applications and functions except those for normal calls & VoLTE voice calls are turned off with 1% power remaining in the mobile phone battery, and use a standard power adapter to charge for 5 minutes. After charging, answer a phone call for 2 hours in a black screen with call volume at 50% at a place where the available mobile phone signal is maximum. Actual talk-time may vary depending on the specific conditions of the phone.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.