- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
OnePlus 7 pro price in India, specifications, exchange and discount offers - All details explained
OnePlus 's latest smartphone will be available on the largest e-commerce platform Amazon.in from May 28
Smartphone enthusiast? Rejoice as you can lay your hands on the new OnePlus 7 Pro in the next Amazon sale. The Chinese smartphone company OnePlus 's latest smartphone will be available on the largest e-commerce platform Amazon.in from May 28. So those of you waiting to buy the new OnePlus smartphone, this sale is just for you.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by .84GHz Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor and runs on Android Oxygen operating system. The phone measures 162.6mm×75.9mm×8.8mm and weighs 206g. The smartphone is available in three storage versions: the 6GB RAM+128GB ROM, 8GB+256GB ROM and 12GB RAM+ 256GB ROM.
The smartphone sports a 48MP rear camera, accompanied by Sony IMX586 sensor. Additionally, the rear camera comes with 16MP ultra wide angle lens and 8MP telephoto lens. Meanwhile, the front camera has a 16MP resolution with additional features like face unlock, HDR, screen flash and face retouching.
Moreover, the OnePlus 7 Pro also hosts a variety of sensors such as fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, electronic compass, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, sensor core and laser sensor.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has a battery capacity of 4000mAh with Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging system. Mirror Gray, Nebula Blue and Almond are the three colours available for the smartphone.
The OnePlus 7 Pro 6GB RAM+128GB ROM is priced Rs 48,999 while the 8GB+256GB ROM variant is priced Rs 52,999. Additionally, the OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM+256B ROM is available at Rs 57,999. The Amazon offer also comes with up to Rs 12,000 off on exchange. Adding to it, there is a one-year comprehensive damage protection at Rs 3,499, with one-year screen protection plan for Rs 2,699.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.