- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
OnePlus 3T 128GB variant on sale today on Amazon Prime
The OnePlus 3T sale on Amazon will only be available for the Prime members.
OnePlus 3T with 128 GB internal memory is on sale on Friday on Amazon. The smartphone will be available in the Gunmetal colour. However, there is a clause, as it will be available only for Amazon Prime members.
OnePlus had announced that the sale of the 3T will take place on February 17 from 10 am to 10pm, but only for Prime members. Right now membership for Amazon Prime is available at only Rs 499 for the year in India, however the membership fees is expected to go up to Rs 999 soon.
However, if you are not an Amazon Prime member the OnePlus 3T will go on sale on February 25, which is next week.
The OnePlus 3T is an upgrade of the OnePlus 3 and comes with features such as the Snapdragon 821 processor, compared to the 820 processor in the older smartphone. Other specifications includes a 16 megapixel camera front camera, in comparison to the 8 megapixel in the front in the OnePlus 3.
The upgrade also has a larger battery at 3600 mAh, compared to 3000 mAh in the OnePlus 3. However, both smartphones come with OnePlus' Dash Charging support for faster charging.
The OnePlus 3T has a 5.5 inch AMOLED display and a 6GB RAM. The smartphone comes at a price of Rs 34,999.
As the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T does not come with an microSD slot to extend the memory, it makes sense to go for the 128GB variant if you require a lot of space.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.