- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Motorola One Vision expected to be launched in India on June 20
American multinational telecommunications, Motorola is expected to launch another premium smartphone in the country on June 20, 2019.
American multinational telecommunications, Motorola is expected to launch another premium smartphone in the country on June 20, 2019. So far the company has not revealed the product portfolio but it is expected that the new smartphone would be One Vision Android smartphone, BGR reports. The major highlights of One Vision is its extra tall 21:9 display, which is an aspect ratio widely seen in cinemas. The display is said to be almost identical to the cinema-view display seen on Sony’s Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus smartphones, which were launched at MWC 2019 in February.
Reportedly, The smartphone features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 display, and is another device with the new hole punch design. The handset packs are Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC, which is an octa-core CPU with four Cortex A73 performance cores clocked at 2.2GHz and four Cortex A55 efficiency cores clocked at 1.7GHz.
It also comes equipped with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Talking about the camera, the phone has a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 48-megapixel main camera with OIS and f/1.7 aperture paired with a 5-megapixel f/2.2 apertures camera for depth sensing. The primary camera is of 12-megapixel having the features like shot optimization and a Night Vision mode. It has 25-megapixel selfie shooter built into the punch hole display.
The smartphone runs Android Pie and is part of Android One program promising three years of software updates. The One Vision from Motorola has powered by 3,500mAh battery and uses 15W TurboPower charger for fast charging.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.