- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
Moto M grey colour variant goes on sale on Flipkart; here's how to get it
The Moto M grey colour variant has also an exchange offer of up to Rs 15,000.
Smartphone brand Motorola on Monday rolled out the Moto M model in a Grey colour variant in India via Flipkart through its sale which started at 12pm. It's parent company Lenovo had on Friday made the announcement and the Moto M was originally launched in December in the Gold and Silver colour variants.
The highlight of the Moto M is that it is the first smartphone from the brand with an all-metal body. The new variant will be priced at the same prices as the other colours.
While the 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage is priced at Rs 15,999, the 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage is priced at Rs 17,999. The company is also offering a Flipkart exchange offer with a discount of up to Rs 15,000. This would bring down the price of the two Moto M variants down to Rs 999 and Rs 2,999.
Some of the specifications of the Moto M include a 5.5 inch IPS display with 2.5 curved glass and full HD resolution, dual SIM, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 2.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor and also offers an extension of the memory by 128GB via micro SD card.
In terms of the cameras, it has a 16 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera for selfies. It has a 3050mAh battery and supports fast-charging.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.