- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
Microsoft Education event to start 10.30 pm today: Here's all you need to know
The tech giant might also launch a low-cost Surface Laptop SE designed just for students.
Microsoft Education event: The US-based tech giant Microsoft is preparing to host an education-centered event tonight at 10.30 pm IST globally. Microsoft is expected to unveil a new edition of Windows 11 -- Windows 11 SE.
The tech giant might also launch a low-cost Surface Laptop SE designed just for students. The company didn't reveal much about the event.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
“Join us at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, Nov. 9, as we share an inside look at the latest tech solutions while examining gaps in learning left by the pandemic. Hear from Microsoft partners, school leaders and a few special guests, and learn about new and existing technology from Microsoft Education," the company said in a statement.
Windows Central revealed that the Laptop SE might feature an 11.6-inch display that comes with 1366 x 768-pixel resolution. The laptop is expected to be powered by Intel’s N4120 Celeron processor and offer up to 8 GB of RAM, the BGT India reported.
The report suggests that the laptop is designed for K-12 students “to be as low-cost as possible. The machine is likely to feature a single USB-A and a USB-C port. Meanwhile, The Windows 11 SE edition will not be a second generation of the update. It is expected to be similar to the S version of Windows 10. It is likely to be made for low-cost devices. The SE edition is likely to take after Chrome OS that focuses on ease of use.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.