- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Massive deal! Apple iPhone XR available at just Rs 53,910: Here is how to get
Now, the Apple iPhone XR has got more affordable on Amazon India, with yet another price drop.
There is no denying the fact that Apple smartphones are probably the most desired among smartphone lovers. Yet, most people fail to get their hands on iPhones because of their relatively higher cost. This is exactly what happened when the tech giant launched the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. Both the phones are priced more than what you would want them to be. Also, their prices haven't dropped much since the launch last year. On the other hand, the iPhone XR has emerged as the more affordable option for buyers with its attractive price tag and consecutive rate cuts.
Now, the Apple iPhone XR has got more affordable on Amazon India, with yet another price drop. While iPhone XR price in India online is around Rs 60,000, you can get it for as low as Rs 53,910. The price is applicable on the 64GB storage variant of the smartphone.
Actually, the e-commerce giant is offering a 10 per cent instant discount for the customers who purchase the phone using a HDFC Bank Debit card over EMI or Credit card over EMI and non-EMI. This brings down the effective price of the smartphone to just Rs 53,910. This offer is valid until June 30, 2019 as per Amazon India.
The customers can get similar discount if the phone is purchase offline from Apple Authorised stores. The iPhone XR priced in India was set at Rs 76,900 during the launch last year. It comes with a Series 7000 aluminium frame with glass on the front and back. The phone sports a 6.1-inch HD (1792x828) LCD and is powered by a A12 Bionic chipset paired with a smooth and optimised iOS 12 software. There is a 12-megapixel f/1.8 sensor camera that can capture natural and detailed shots in daylight. Also, there is a 7-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Apple iPhone XR supports wireless charging.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.