- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Is your Whatsapp crashing? Or having bugs? Here is how you can save data
Bugs or crashes may hamper the overall functioning of Whatsapp
Whatsapp is arguably one of the most popular and widely used instant messaging applications by individuals worldwide. To keep up its game in the market and retain users, Whatsapp keeps updating itself to not only benefit users with new and fresh features but also to grow itself. However, there are times when the update incorporates bugs or crashes that may hamper the overall functioning of the instant messaging platform.
According to WABetaInfo, the recent Whatsapp update version 2.19.167 has several users experiencing a bug. Moreover, several users were unable to make calls via Whatsapp.
But this is not the first time Whatsapp users have experienced such an incident with beta updates. For Whatsapp version 2.18.372, some users were unable to open a chat window containing a media file. Further, users observed an issue in 'Status' and 'Media' in Whatsapp beta version 2.19.66.
Here is how you can save Whatsapp data when the device encounters bugs or crashes with a beta version update:
1. Open Whatsapp settings
2. Open chat settings
3. Open chat backup
4. Open select backup
5. Here you can choose your SD card or your Google Drive as a place to store your Whatsapp data
6. Post the upload of the backup, you can update to the latest version
7. Install the update
8. Restore the chat history
9. Open Previous builds and download the old update if the latest version crashes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.