- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Instagram suffers another global outage, reason unknown
Facebook-owned photo messaging app Instagram suffered global outage that hindered app logins, page refreshes, commenting on posts and uploading content on the platform.
Facebook-owned photo messaging app Instagram suffered a major global outage that hindered app logins, page refreshes, commenting on posts and uploading content on the platform. Users started experiencing issues with Instagram at 11.30 p.m. ET. According to Down Detector, users in India, US, UK, South America, Japan and Australia were subject to the outages, news website Deadline reported on Monday. Since Instagram did not officially release a statement about the outage, it remains unclear what may have triggered it.
According to the report, the app has recovered from the outage and has started functioning smoothly again. The news of Instagram`s breakdown comes right after Google apps and Snapchat recovered from a global outage across the US and UK earlier on Sunday night. Google blamed issues with its Cloud service that powers other apps along with the search engine giant`s own web services for the outage.
In March, Facebook and its family of apps, including Instagram, suffered the longest outage ever that lasted for 12 hours worldwide.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.