- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Laal Singh Chaddha Vs Raksha Bandhan box office collection: How much money Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar movies made in two days
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
Huawei Y9 launch on January 7: Expected price, features and specifications
Chinese multinational conglomerate, Huawei is set to launch its latest smartphone Huawei Y9 (2019) at an event in New Delhi on January 7. The device had made its debut in China in October but the company had not revealed any details about pricing. In India, the smartphone will be launched as an Amazon exclusive, as suggested by the teaser page on the e-commerce website. The smartphone comes with a 6.5-inch notched display, dual front and back cameras, GPU Turbo, Fingerprint 4.0 identification technology, Kirin 710 processor.
Huawei Y9 expected price
The manufacturer is yet to announce the final price of the smartphone but Huawei Y9 (2019) is expected to be priced under Rs 20,000. It will compete against Xiaomi's Poco F1 and other Redmi devices which fall in the same price range.
Huawei Y9 features and specifications
The smartphone comes with a 6.5-inch FullView 3D curved display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. It is powered by Kirin 710 processor paired with an ARM Mali G51 MP4 GPU which is aided by GPU Turbo technology, that will help deliver better graphics performance.
The device will be available in two variants - 3GB RAM and 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of internal storage. Huawei Y9 runs on Google’s Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with the company’s own EMUI 8.2 skin on top. It has a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.