How to send WhatsApp stickers on Holi 2019?
Holi 2019 is here! Here is how you can create, download and send WhatsApp Holi stickers to your loved ones.
Holi 2019 is here! The festival of colour marks the begining of new season and brings joy for millions. Over the years, the festival has been celebrated by playing with colours. But, things have changed in the digital age. Now, Holi isn't just about colours. It is also about the unique WhatsApp messages, funny videos and cute GIFs. Add to that the most recently introduced WhatsApp stickers too. The instant messaging platform is the most popular social media platform to send Holi greetings as Holi SMSes, texts, images, GIFs and now Stickers. The feature was introduced last year by the Facebook-owned company and has become highly popular among users.
How to download WhatsApp Holi Stickers?
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for WhatsApp Holi Stickers
- Open the app and install
- The pack will be downloaded on your phone
Watch this Zee Business video here -
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) March 20, 2019
For Holi, WhatsApp has many stickers can be sent to your loved ones. Even though these stickers are not present in the app like the Diwali pack that was introduced by WhatsApp last year, they can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Here are some popular Holi WhatsApp stickers you can find -
- ‘Holi Stickers For Whatsapp’ by Helon Martine
- ‘Holi Sticker for Whatsapp’ by dgappmedia
- ‘Holi Greetings’ by Tej App Studio
- ‘Holi Stickers For WApp’ by Fostron
How to send WhatsApp Holi Stickers?
- Open the sticker app and tap on share.
- The list of stickers will open. Tap on ‘Add to WhatsApp’.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat window.
- Navigate to sticker option from emoji tray.
- The newly added stickers will appear. Click to send.