How to send WhatsApp message to unsaved number, people not on contact list
Now you can send a WhatsApp message to a number without adding it to your contact list or address book. The good part is that you don’t even need to download any third party app which does not guarantee security.
We all now need WhatsApp in our life as it has become an integral part of it, perhaps even more so than making calls. We need to send some important message everyday to several contacts on WhatsApp. There are times when we need to send a message to a number we don’t wish to add to our contact list or unsaved numbers. In case you are not aware of the ways in which to send messages to an unsaved contact number, we explain it here. There are several third party applications which can help us send a message to an unsaved contact number but we are not always convinced regarding the security of these Apps.
Now you can send a WhatsApp message to a number without adding it to your contact list or address book. The good part is that you don’t even need to download any third party app which does not guarantee security. Here’s how to send WhatsApp message to unsaved number, people not on contact list - you don't have to save the contact number at all:
1. Open the browser in your phone. You can choose any browser according to your convenience.
2. Type the link: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXXX
3. Replace all the ‘X’ with the phone number you want to send message to.
4. Also, you need to write the country code of the receiver’s country before the phone number.
5. For Example, if you are sending a message to someone in India add the country code (91). Yes, this is a must, in case you were wondering
WATCH THIS ZEE BUSINESS VIDEO HERE
6. Once the link is open, browser will show a message prompt on the screen.
7. Click on the prompt, it will redirect you to the chat window of that number on WhatsApp.
Now you can easily send any message to the number, attach files, send photos or videos and you don’t have to add unwanted numbers to you contact list. It will save you from getting your contact list all cluttered up, which can be very confusing, especially when you are in a hurry.