How to download WhatsApp on Android, iOS, other devices; all you need to know
There are many users who are still not availing the facility of Rich Communication Service (RCS) provided by WhatsApp. Whatsapp is constantly adding new features to its App. Recently it came with WhatsApp story, conference calling and many more.
WhatsApp has now become one of the major sources of communication. It also tops the list of most used Social platforms. And almost everyone these days is a vivid user of WhatsApp. Also, it is free to use and one can easily share messages, audio, video, text, on this app.
However, there are many users who are still not availing the facility of Rich Communication Service (RCS) provided by WhatsApp. Whatsapp is constantly adding new features to its App. Recently it came with WhatsApp story, conference calling and many more.
If you are still not using WhatsApp and you are not a part of the digital ecosystem, then here is a guide for you to how to download WhatsApp on your device.
For Android users:
1. Turn your internet connection ON.
2. Open ‘Google Play Store’ and write ‘WhatsApp’ in the search box.
3. Click on the ‘Install’ button.
4. Click on the ‘Accept’ button when asked for permission.
5. The App will be downloaded and installed in your device.
For iPhone or iOS users
1. After turning the internet connection ON open ‘App Store’ in your phone
2. Search for ‘Whatsapp’ in the search box
3. Click on ‘Get’ button to install ‘whatsApp’ on your device.
4. Now enter your Apple ID password for successful installation of the app.
WATCH THIS ZEE BUSINESS VIDEO HERE
For the users of Windows
1. Download ‘whatsApp web’ client using windows store or official website.
2. Install it like any other software on your device.
3. Now, open ‘WhatsApp’ and scan the QR code from your phone and use it.
For Mac operating system
1. Open App store in your ‘MacBook’.
2. Again search for ‘WhatsApp’ and tap on ‘Get’ option.
3. And then write your Apple ID password for the installation of WhatsApp on your device.
4. Open it on your phone and scan the QR code to use WhatsApp.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.